You know, Sometimes I think my heart will burst with so much love for my nieces and nephews. I feel like the Grinch finding christmas every time I get to play with them; my heart grows and breaks the x-ray machine. haha. I love them so much! Every day I see the hand of God in these kids, and not only them, but their parents as well. I think when you have children, God makes you excersize every fruit of the spirit, probably three times over, per day!!!
I never thought there was much you could learn from a two year old, but then God has many teaching methods up his sleeve. Some more enjoyable than others.
One thing God has taught me through the eyes of a child, is to be in constant prayer. And it doesn't matter what you want to pray about, just pray. My little Niece, would stop in the middle of what she was doing, and thank God for mommy, daddy, jack (her teddy bear), uncles and aunts, and whatever toys she loved so much. Not to mention winnie the pooh. When do I ever stop what I'm doing in the middle of the day to say thank you for the MANY blessing I have. Faith like a child. No conditional prayers, no nagging requests, just Praise.
| Madeline last summer! This day was probably the best memory I have of spending time with my dad, Linda, Frank, and Madeline. |
| Winnie the Pooh got stuck a lot this weekend! |
| Lily!!! |
| Quality time at Opa's watching Hockey. |
| Lincoln!!! Our newest member |
| Wonderful visits at the office! Can't get much cuter! |
So here is to an enjoyable lesson to learn from some of the biggest joys in my life. My joy comes from the Lord, the giver of ALL things,Who is like Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment